Thursday, June 12, 2008

: : gone : :

i have a very terrible headache and my body feels feverish.

meow's dad passed away on Tuesday. it was a big blow to her and her family. it happen so suddenly. me myself was shocked and feels somewhat sad what more she and her family is facing. her dad passed away in the boarders of Thailand and as i am posting this the body is being brought back to Malaysia.

-------------

SHE flew off on the same day as well. me n daniel sent her off at the airport. starting to miss her blur-ness already :D she actually did not cry at the airport. i expected her to cry but she didn't hahahahaha!!!

i m falling sick now!!! i really need some rest and my in grown nail is killing me!!!

cheers peeps!

1 comment:

yieng said...

oh, the "blur-ness" is fine over here... :P