Sunday, September 27, 2009

my thoughts

Looking back all this things that had happen the last few weeks, only one word can summarise it, COMPLICATED!

That’s right. Never for once I have imagined that I will be in this kind of situation. Probably for once I reviewed my own life.

People say that I should be more selfish. Think about what really makes me happy before thinking about others. Does it means even hurting others for the sake of my happiness? Can we even base out decision base on this?

Love, guilt and responsibility get mixed up in this pot of emotions. While in a state of confusion, what is real and what is unreal. Is the happiness short term or long term?

1 comment:

YiHui said...

tell u 1 thing lor..if u yourself cannot make yourself happy, u cant make ppl around you happy too...so, wont be selfish la as long as you know well what can really make u happy..cheers =)