Friday, April 27, 2007

accident part 1

Most of you may know what happen to me last Wednesday night. But for the benefit of those who don’t know what happen. MY CAR GOT SMASH. You heard me right.

I was at suyen’s place when I got a call from siew ting.

“Eh wei long is your car number BGG 1473”

“ Yeah why “

“your car kena langgar leh, faster go see”

“har.. ohh ohh”

Initially I thought it was a prank or something. Then my phone start ringing non stop. Then I knew…” JI PAI HO SEI LIAO”




to be continued....

3 comments:

SuYen said...

huhuhu... im gonna miss u my 'wetting" car... Asian Heritage will miss u too!!

aylwin said...

hahah i gonna miss asia heritage also.... MISS PAYING 10 bucks fer the parking

Stephanie Chin said...

hahaha... by the way, how many parts of accident do you have??