Friday, May 4, 2007

accident part 2

my car is officially dead!!!



the insurance called and say the most likely gonna write off my car. apparently it damage the engine and body was severely damaged so after repair it wont be stable also.



what is write off you ask me? the insurance company will pay me according to what my car is worth before the accident. the market value of my car. i have ask around, i prolly gonna get back around 7k after paying back the bank.



so actually what happen that night? the truth i am still a bit clueless of what had happen.

my car was hit from the back by a wira driven 2 international student. some witness saw that the driver was a girl and she do not have a license. witness also saw the boyfriend wanted to swap place with her.



notice the position of my car. initially it was parked behind the black vios. look at where is it now and see the proton.



it create a huge commotion outside cyberia. even the police came. but as usual they are good for nothing. the came look see look see then went mamak yumcha.

a lot of my friends came out. to cheer me out i guess. the guys came in case of a gang fight or something they can back me up. girls came and take pictures. MY HOUSEMATE EVEN BROUGHT OUT MAGGIE MEE. :D

*to all of you, thank you so much. i really felt better with you people around. thanks for all your calls and SMSs.

this pretty much what happen. its already been over a week.


so the next question, WHAT CAR SHALL I GET NEXT?

2 comments:

tym said...

gosh you are so hak chai! u better don come near me hor!
wakakkakaka

=lil tymtym=

toi toi said...

Got go buy number or not wor? Get a MyVi la.. more space ma.. then can fetch me around.. =p I still need your help to beak open my bicycle lock eehh